This is a nice leaded glass, Arts and Crafts c. 1905 attributed to Lamb Brothers and Green, a leaded glass lamp company that was located in Nappanee, Indiana. This lamp company at times during their history, purchased bases from other lamp companies such as the Miller Lamp company. This one is a base by the Pittsburgh Lamp Glass and Brass Co. It is often referred to as their "owl" base because it resembles an abstract representation of an owl. The dark patina has green highlights and matches the dark patina on the leading on the shade. The shade fitter and the shade rest fit like a glove. The lamp measures 24"H to the top of the finial and the shade is 18 1/2" in diameter. The last photo shows the base weight with the signature "PLB&G Co", for the Pittsburgh Lamp Brass and Glass Co.